- RYA Scotland
- West Highlands Moorings Association
- Average Lap Racing – Portsmouth Yardstick Scheme
- Oban Sailing Club
- Glencoe Boat Club
- West Ardnamurchan Regatta Club
- Plockton Small Boat Sailing Club
- Chanonry Sailing Club
- Challenger sailing for the disabled
- Caley Marina
- Nancy Black’s
- Gael Force Marine
- Owen Sails
- Mallaig Marina
- Fort William UHI run some courses such as Day Skipper and Diesel maintenance.
- Round Mull Race
- West Highland Week
- Sail Caledonia An annual event for classic sail and oar powered boats starting at the Yacht Club and heading up the Caledonian Canal.
- Oban Tide Tables These seem to be approximate times but can be printed out for the year or more ahead.
- The official hydrographical site will give accurate times GMT for Corpach up to six days ahead.
- Boating on the Caledonian Canal
- Large Ship Movements in Scottish waters
- The Transport Forum – a guide to different sites giving information on buses trains, taxis, and ferries within Lochaber.
- Visit Fort William An area guide to this scenic part of the Scottish West Highlands of Scotland.
- Welcome to Lochaber Lots of general information about the area.
- Fort William and Lochaber “Outdoor Capital of the UK” Lots of info about activities, etc.
- Fort William Pontoons at the West End Car Park
- Long stay parking near Lochaber Yacht Club – West End Car Park